Ed Lover had me at work about to fall out in tears! His commentary was so on point and hilarious! Every time I see one of those Lil Mama pictures, I die laughing! And Chris Brown’s bowtie? OMG!!! I had no idea someone produced some Obama basketball shoes! What kind of fuckery is that?! Those things look so wack! Yes, I said WACK! The only thing those shoes would be good for is for smacking Joe Wilson upside his dumb head! That video is hilarious and because of it, I am a subscriber of Ed Lover’s YouTube Channel…C’mon Son!
- Methodical News: North Carolina’s ban on same-sex marriage could affect others, regardless of sexuality
- Methodical Movies: Disney says “Avengers 2″ is in development
- Methodical News: Not surprising that Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law only works to the disadvantage of Black people
- Birdman’s “Rich Gang” coming to a theater near you…
- Methodical Foolishness: Really, Phil Mushnick? You think Jay-Z being part owner of the New York Nets requires a name change to “New York N—–s”?
- Support for Marissa Alexander on Methodical News: Not surprising that Florida’s “Stand Your Ground” law only works to the disadvantage of Black people
- President Obama: “Obviously this is a tragedy…if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon | mEthOdiCal MAdneSS on (Slight) Methodical Rant: The case of Trayvon Martin is NOT just a local issue…
- Becky on Methodical News: Family seeks arrest in the death of Trayvon Martin
- Tiff on Methodical News: Family seeks arrest in the death of Trayvon Martin
- Deborah on Methodical News: Family seeks arrest in the death of Trayvon Martin
- "The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before." — Albert Einstein
Whatcha lookin’ for?
What a day…